- Maker: Our Name is Mud/Enesco
- Item: Ceramic/Stoneware - Heart Shaped MUG
- Size: Approximate Size: 4 in H x 3.375 in W x 4.875 in L
- Condition: Brand NEW Item in Box
- Color: Multicolor
- Sentiment: "You are Loved" #4044327
- Seller's Comments: Candabean Collectibles is delighted to be an official Enesco Retailer. This durable stoneware mug in heart shape is a perfect gift. Includes Gift box. A bold fresh and colorful collection by designer Lorrie Veasey featuring witty sentiments that make unique gifts. Our Name Is Mud is a perfect marriage of art and functionality. Dishwasher safe, Microwave safe.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Pleased 100 Percent, This is a excellent badge in all respects! (19431943photo)
- 5 stars one of the best sellers on ebay an asset to eBay thank you will buy more. (cheyladymare1)
- Beautiful items delivered promptly, and packed with great care! (kateylyn)
- Great prices, fast delivery, quality products. Thank you! (lynnkeen)
- FIRST CLASS! (nyvase)
- OHHHHHHH so Awesome and great shipping too! A+ will buy from you again! (troublesme)
We accept Paypal for your purchases. You may also use your credit cards directly through PayPal and no account is necessary. It is very safe and secure.
There is a 7.25% Sales Tax for Ohio Buyers.
PLEASE NOTE: Candabean Collectibles will be accepting credit card payments soon!
YES! We do combine shipping for multiple items. See below for instructions.
Don't wait days for your items to be shipped! -- Shop with us and we will ship your item(s) within 1 business day of cleared payment (excluding holidays). We are lightening fast shippers because you deserve your items quickly!
Please check the shipping tab to determine the most cost effective method for your area. We offer multiple options to meet your needs and to find the best price.
Buyer to pay all shipping and handling cost which includes confirmation of receipt (within the US).
How Do I Track My Order?When the item ships the tracking number will be posted into the transactions details for your convenience.
How Do I Combine Shipping?
eBay is working towards a “single click to pay shopping cart” and requesting Sellers to develop shipping discount policies. We are streamlining all our shipping to apply the lowest possible shipping costs automatically to your items. In general, figure the cost of your largest/heaviest item plus $1 - 2 dollars for each additional item depending on weight, size and destination. Once you purchase your items, the invoice should total automatically. You may always request a total for your itemsso we can check the rates.
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes! On most items International bidders are welcome! If it is not possible to ship outside the US, it will be noted in the listing details and you will not be able to get a S&H quote from the shipping tab for that listing.
Additional International Notes:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges and are the buyer’s responsibility. These charges are normally collected by the shipping company when you pick up the item. Please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts. US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. Thank you for understanding!
Here's How We Can Help!
Since 2006, we have been providing high-quality unique giftware and decorative accents that celebrate family values. Our philosophy is to strengthen customer relationships through high ethical standards and efficient and excellent customer service. We work hard to meet these goals. Please contact us immediately via eBay Messages, if you have any questions or concerns. We want you to be completely delighted with your purchase and with us.
At Candabean We Believe...
That there is still love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control even if everything we see on the TV and in newspapers would have us believe differently. We believe that people have forgotten how to interact with each other positively, with joy and respect.
That things with meaning can connect us to family and to each other - helping us reconnect with a time, place or person where we felt unburdened, happy, and joyful.
And that most of all, that Giving Works and each of us can make a difference. That is why we support three worthy charities (Doma International, Mid-Ohio Food Bank and Lutheran Social Services) and wish to thank you for helping us make a difference in people lives!